Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

My Easter egg.

Hi,
The day before Easter me and my family did a GIANT chalk Easter egg!
The Easter bunny must of seen it because he came to our house and he chalked a message on our driveway. 
We created it with masking tape and then colouring in each part a different colour chalk.  Then we peeled the tape off.  Our neighbours have messaged us to say how much they like it and we have had people stop to take photos of it!
Have you chalked something on your house?

8 comments:

  1. Amelia, this is amazing and i'm so pleased you decided to share it with everyone. I can imagine you made lots of people smile over Easter. I love your use of colour and using the masking tape really made a fabulous effect. How lucky that you had such a great space to do it. Outside art is definitely very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your egg is just fantastic Amelia! The way you blended in your colours made the egg stand out, attracting everyones attention. How did you reach the top sections?
    Your art work certainly made us smile! Grandad and I wished we could have visited however we are stuck in lockdown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Amelia! I really like the colours that you used. I like that you and your brother did it together. The black behind the egg makes it stand out.
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Amelia! That egg is amazing! All those color s look amazing together! You and your brother are fantastic artists! I like the patterns on the egg!
    I really like the egg and you should be proud of it.
    great job!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post