Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Pixels

 Hello, Do you know what pixels are? I do, all because we did it in Summer Learning Journey. I made a Flashing Xmas on my Pixel art account. I did that Step it up challenge and I thought it was pretty fun. It was pretty easy but still really cool. We also had to write down at least 2 things we learn't.

1-Pixels make up all the Youtube, Tik Tok, Instagram and other online video's we watch.

2-Pixels have 3 different colours in them, if you see purple it means that there's only red and blue but in other pictures there's red, blue and green.

Here is my Gif...




3 comments:

  1. Hey Amelia,

    That's pretty awesome, I didn't know you could make them blink between different colours and this is the first time I've seen it. It was a really clever idea of yours to do this for a Christmas tree's twinkling lights.

    Nice work on your pixel facts as well, it's really interesting the different colour combinations different things use to create all the colours we can see. On computers it's Red, Blue and Green but with paint and ink it's Cyan, Yellow and Magenta. If you paint at all your should try mixing these colours together instead of Blue, Yellow, Red.

    Great work Amelia
    See you later in the comments,

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All you have to do is make a copy, change the lights by making the colours brighter and making it a gif.
      I challenge you to make one!

      Delete
  2. Hi Amelia, I think if you look really close at the tv screen you can see the pixels. Older computer screens were easy to see the pixels and as tme went on they got finer.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post