Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Our Tsunami

 Hello, In literacy we are doing some free writing at the start. Holly, Lucy, Izzy and I are doing a play on Tsunamis. There is 5 Tsunamis in the story and we are acting them out. Lucy and I act out the Children and I do Tsunami 2 and 5. Holly is the narrarotor and Izzy helps with the writing. We all give ideas and Izzy writes them down. It's really fun and we are going to act it out in a couple of days. The Tsunami is going to be a blue balnket, just saying:) I am going to post the screencastify when its ready but for now I will post the actors script. Have you ever acted in a play? Hope you enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post