Pages

Friday, November 19, 2021

Speeches 2021

Kia Ora! This week we did speeches for literacy we did our speeches. We had the choice to either video it or do it out loud if your video that you wouldn't have a chance to get in the finals but if you didn't video wish then you would have a chance to get in. I got in and the finals were today. Most of the people were girls and there were only 3 boys! It was really scary but I did it. Thank you to Mrs Kerin, Mum, Dad, Nana and Gran for helping me. Here's my speech:)

Enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you, Amelia! You did a lot of research, planned your speech well, and presented it with expression. Presenting it in front of other people is rather daunting, but you showed the confidence and courage to do so. Well done! Nana.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post