Pages

Friday, September 10, 2021

Astro and Buttons Adventures Across Space.

 Kia Ors bloggers!

Today Me and my friend Mabel wrote a story about two girls who were very different going to space together. It has 6 chapters so far, but we are still writing it. So check back often to read our story! I really liked writing it with Mabel because we both have good ideas. Mabel is the person who did the Maori Commands screencastify which we did later on my blog. I wrote all the chapters with Astro and Mabel wrote About Buttons.

Our sources were our brains and google docs. When I did this with Mabel I found it really fun and enjoyable. We both had brilliant Ideas and we never disagreed with each other. I can't wait to finish the story off. Have you ever written a story with a friend? What can we improve?


1 comment:

  1. Well done Amelia and Mabel! This has the makings of a great story! It is lovely to see you have empathy for a less fortunate person like Buttons. I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post