Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

Maori Commands.


 Kia Ora bloggers!

This term, every morning we learn how to pronounce some Te Reo Maori. This term we have been learning Maori commands like Kia Tere, Kia Tau and Kia Tupato. Then you were allowed to make an animation showing all the commands you have learnt. My friend Mabel and I made this commands slide and added a new command to put us in the teacher's good books! It was Taihoa which means wait. I really liked making the characters and animating them. My sources were: Charat Genisis and Google Slides.

Hope you enjoy it!








2 comments:

  1. Hi Amelia Aliah here. I really love all of the characters that you and your friend Mabel made. How long did it take for you to make all of them? It looks like heaps of fun. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amelia, I found an old book of phrases last week when I moved my workshop. You will find some funny. The best one was "the penny has dropped"I like your animations.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post